The Texas Association of Responsible Nonsubscribers (TXANS) Texas’ leading proponent of sound and ethical practices relating to injury prevention and the provision of quality workplace injury benefits by non-subscribers to workers’ compensation. TXANS is hosting its 22nd Annual Nonsubscriber Conference and Exhibition March 22, 2012 in Austin, Texas. I’ll be speaking at the conference. Some of the other topics that will be covered during the conference, to both subscribers and nonsubscribers, include:
- New Transportation Regulations: Managing Transportation Risks Effectively
- ERISA Update: Fiduciary Duties and Liabilities
- New Regulations to Protect Returning Service Members: Understanding USERRA
- Engaging Employee to Gain Competitive Advantage
- Misclassification of Employees: Avoiding Costly Tax & Legal Consequences
- Union-Free but no Scot-Free: A Warning for Non-Union Employers
- Navigating the Texas Unemployment Compensation System
You can access the Conference Brochure and register for the event here.
Follow me on Twitter @RussellCawyer.