Here are quick list of 15 questions you should not ask applicants in the interview process.
- How old are you?
- When did you graduate high school?
- Do you have small children or do you plan to have children?
- Have you ever had a workers’ compensation claim?
- What medicines are you taking?
- Are you married?
- What country were you born in or are you a U.S. citizen?
- Are you in Army Reserve or National Guard?
- What is your native language?
- What religion or religious holidays do you observe?
- How many more years do you intend to work before you retire?
- Do you have any physical or mental impairments or disabilities?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Have you ever filed or threatened to file a charge of discrimination?
- Have you ever sued your current or former employer?
Follow me on Twitter @RussellCawyer.