On January 25, 2012, at 12:00 p.m. I’ll be speaking on a panel titled "Title VII Litigation: Persistent Evidentiary Challenges." The webinar will cover common evidentiary issues that employment lawyers who try discrimination, retaliation and harassment claims face including:
- Admission and exclusion of "me too” evidence;
- “Other supervisor” evidence, including Cat’s Paw Liability case developments;
- After-acquired evidence;
- Character evidence;
- Evidence from social media websites;
- “Stray remarks” doctrine;
- “Similarly situated” defense; and
- “Better qualified” defense
Readers and subscribers of the Texas Employment Law Update (RSS-feed and e-mail subscriptions) receive a 50 percent discount on registration. To get more information on this webinar or to register using the discount, click here.
Follow me on Twitter @RussellCawyer.