What do you get as a holiday gift for the HR person who has everything? Here are 5 suggestions:
- The Nothing Surprises Me, I Work in HR Ipad Case (It would be nice if the Ipad were supplied too).
- Show me Your Resume Wall Clock.
- The Essential HR Handbook: A Quick and Handy Resource for any Manager or Human Resource Professional by Sharon Armstrong and Barbara Mitchell
- The Employer’s Legal Handbook by Fred Feingold, J.D.
- An 8 lb Smoked Turkey from Greenberg Smoked Turkey, Inc. I couldn’t find a way to link this an HR subject, but a Greenberg Smoked Turkey is so darned good I had to include it on the list.
Of course what would really be nice is an increase in the 2012 HR training budget; the ability to provide merit increases to worthy employees; and job growth and security.
Follow me on Twitter @RussellCawyer.